Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Welcome from Editor in Chief





Hello hello!
My name is Maria, and I'm the President and Editor in Chief of HerStory: The First Feminist Literary Journal of Rider University set for print in March 2009. I'm a psychology major with minors in english and gender studies. When I'm not burning the midnight oil for HerStory, I like to eat scrambeled eggs in bed, make snow angels in fall leaves called, "Leaf Angels," or "L.A's," on the street, and laugh with my incredible HerStory executive team.

I'm excited that you decided to stop into our sassy corner of the interweb. Enjoy posts from HerStory's talented staff as we re-define feminism for the empowered college student. Also check in to find guidelines for HerStory submissions.

While you're here, leave comments to let us know what you want to read about in the first edition of our journal, and what you think about our posts. We love to hear from our Rider community; it simply rocks our socks right off.

I have to jet but I'll post something spicy soon.

Your HerStory President,
;-)Maria

No comments: